So you want to lose weight, get in shape and improve your physical health, but you absolutely detest going to the gym. Believe it or not, we have all been there — even the most acclaimed athletes have experienced not wanting to go to the gym. Thankfully there are numerous fitness classes that change things up and inspire new interests in those that both love and hate working out. Unlike one-on-one training and running through a routine on your own, fitness classes involve groups of people, so that you can learn and get inspired by other people with goals similar to yours.
We have incorporated over eighty-five different group classes with state-of-the-art equipment and instructors who excel, not only at teaching multiple people techniques of the trade, but also at following through with individualized attention. You can take classes like hot yoga in Hainesport, NJ, and have fun trying out new fitness activities, while getting to meet others looking to have fun and live healthier lives.
If you are looking for a new way to exercise in South Jersey, why not give Future Fitness Centers a try and join one of our group classes, like yoga in Haddonfield, NJ? Also, check out our pilates sign up in Moorestown!
At Future Fitness Centers, we want to provide our clients with classes that are both entertaining and energizing. Here are the five most popular fitness classes that have turned gym haters into fitness lovers:
- Zumba: For those of you who are looking to help out your heart and burn some serious calories, Zumba could be a great option. Zumba combines all elements of fitness (cardio, flexibility, balance and muscle conditioning) with invigorating music and dance so that each participant can burn between 400 and 800 calories in just one hour. Its health benefits include:
- Increased blood flow to your muscles
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Reduced stress
- Healthier heart
- Weight loss (and reduced risk of obesity)
- Aerial Yoga: If you’ve always admired the aerial displays of acrobats at shows and wanted to give it a try, or you currently practice yoga and need a way of deepening and advancing your floor practice, then aerial yoga might give your workout routine a bit of a lift. At Future Fitness Centers, we offer free VaihAyasa Aerial Yoga classes. Using a soft fabric hammock (that can support up to a thousand pounds), your body is supported as you move through different traditional and non-traditional yoga poses. The hammock allows you to achieve postures that you normally wouldn’t be able to do on a mat. The benefits of VaihAyasa Aerial Yoga are:
- More fluid movement
- Natural proper alignment
- Decompression of the neck and spine
- Deeper stretches
- Cardio Kickboxing: Through brisk physical activity that requires the heart and lungs to work harder, this aerobic exercise class promotes heart health and is perfect for those of you looking to lose weight and improve your overall fitness. Available for all ages and levels, cardio kickboxing is a fun class that uses heavy punching bags to train you in form, balance, speed, agility and strength. It can help with:
- Heart health
- Increased blood flow to muscles
- Decreased risk of Type 2 diabetes
- Lower risk of stroke
- Increased mind and body awareness
- Ballet Barre: Combining postures from ballet, yoga and Pilates, this class focuses on isometric strength training (the ability to hold your body still while contracting specific muscles or sets of muscles) at high repetitions to burn calories and give you long, lean muscle tone. This class’s benefits include:Increased flexibility
- Muscle targeted strength gain
- Proper alignment
- Better balance
- Low-impact calorie burning
- Aqua Interval Classes: Aqua classes are great for low impact workouts, but they’re often thought of as for older people. Our Aqua Interval Classes make use of dumbbell weights and noodles, making it a great muscle toning and cardio workout for ALL ages. Working in increments of a few minutes at a time, participants are instructed on different water-treading and range-of-motion techniques that offer benefits, like:
- Improved stamina
- Low-impact calorie burning
- Increased strength
- Greater mobility and flexibility of joints
- Relaxed muscles
Our erudite personal trainers and other health and fitness specialists have the education and experience needed to walk you through each step of these classes; they can teach you how to better manage your time and energy, so that every effort is met with the most optimum results.
At Future Fitness Centers, we take all things into consideration, including:
- Bone Structure
- Medical History
We approach fitness in a non-intimidating, scientific manner. Through systematically changing programs every month for each client, we are able to track progress and adjust plans and goals accordingly. To custom tailor your fitness program, our staff at Future Fitness Centers will also follow your doctor’s recommendations and the results of each subsequent fitness evaluation you may have.
If you usually hate going to the gym in Washington Township and want to find a more creative solution to your fitness needs, check out one of our top five classes for gym haters at a local Future Fitness Centers near you!